Thursday, September 28, 2006

I will walk on water

I’m about to make an attempt to blog about my love life, without sounding too much like a pussy.

I clearly remember yelling repeatedly “About fucking time!” and grabbing the bottle of whiskey and taking a triumphant swig, the night I ended my relationship with the ex. Little did I foresee that night, that 4 months down the road, I’d finally find someone who’d match up to me. Believe me when I say, I had to go through a lot to be where I am today.

Whatever’s between us is far from typical and beyond profound. Almost reckless, even. For what it’s worth, I know I’m gonna be riding this melt for a while.

I fucking love the guy.

Labels:

'Ain at 12:53

1 comments

1 Comments

at 12:01 Anonymous Anonymous said...

purr

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment