Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Add some fries on the side to that

I’m beginning to get rather impatient with men.

Let’s get this straight. I will not tolerate calls on my cell every minute. I cannot tolerate men constantly bleating to me about how much they miss the smell of my hair. I don’t have the patience to entertain insecurities on a daily basis. I don't want to mother and don't need to be mothered. I do not want a knight in shining fucking armor. And I hate baby talk.

What I really want is a challenge. I want a man I can spend the next few years loathing, loving and lusting all at the same time. A man who gets a kick out of sparring with me. A man who just can’t seem to get enough of me, but hates me to death. A man to fight in bed and mess up the sheets with and then to fall asleep naked with. Someone I can say “I fucking hate you” in the face, make it up with a night of reckless passion and abandon, only to end it with "I fucking love you". Screw the knight in shining armor. Give me the last standing wounded warrior who puts me on a pedestal to be worshipped, only to sink his teeth into me to devour and tear me apart into shreds after.

If you think you fit the bill, I’d like to make a double order of you.

Labels: ,

'Ain at 00:00

3 comments

3 Comments

at 00:39 Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Too bad you are so far away. Damn.

Welcome back.

 
at 12:50 Blogger babeinwhitesheets said...

yah the arrogantr man you love to hate them can live and cannot live without them.

 
at 16:24 Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...Men suck sometimes...hahaha

-xj-

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment