Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good girls get their kicks after six

More fan-mail came in today:

"I can only imagine with a blog entry like that, you received a million replies. But I am the one for you, live just west of Heathrow and would love to get into a tangle with you and enjoy some physical and emotional. Me?

6ft4
Athletic
Blue eyes
Romantic
Spiritual (ish)
Never been married
No kids
Don't smoke
Never ever touched any drugs of any kind
Run like the wind
Drink like a fish
Horny as hell
Adore giving oral
Into restraint
Domination & Submission
Japanese rope work
Role play
Spanking
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Tantric Sex

+44 79** 6** 9** I dare ya! If of course, you are actually genuine.


PS. You can take most (but not all), of the above, with a pinch of salt but it does all have some foundation, so if you only pick up on the sordid side of this then you ain't for me."


And when this other guy wrote in, I thought maybe religion was all I ever needed after all. Like maybe God could really protect me from all the bad things in the world. Like Japanese rope work for example.

"Hi my friend I am Eric from Singapore. I love to be friend with you. Hope you don't mind. If anything I can pray for you? If you don't mind to tell me? I believe in prayer I believe pray can help you. Don't worry I just wanted to help my friend only. I believe God will be with you always. You may come to my groups and tell me what you want me to pray for you.

*****healing@groups.***.com or you also can e-mail me in mail eric*****@***mail.com I just want do pray for you."


And really bad english.

Labels:

'Ain at 19:15

1 comments

1 Comments

at 02:47 Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Sounds like a double pair of winners.

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment