Monday, August 22, 2005

What should I do I’m just a little baby

The crazy old neighbour is at his window watching me again. He has been since I first moved here - when I was two. I’ve never actually spoken to him before. Sometimes, when I’m by the window smoking, he would get out and smoke too. And we’ll both just look at each other – and I’ll talk to him in my head, usually about how fucked up things have been. Or that he shouldn’t be smoking at his age. Even back then when I was so much younger, I would just stand by the window and talk to him in my head. I often wonder if he does the same.

Labels:

'Ain at 23:49

6 comments

6 Comments

at 05:09 Anonymous Anonymous said...

sO ARE YOU A MODEL OR WHAT?

 
at 06:30 Blogger Mad Munkey said...

What kind of conversations do you have in your head with him? Post a sample of one... I'm interested.

 
at 06:43 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any other photos? Don't worry, I'm gay. I just think you are sooooooooo pretty to look at. If you write back in my blog, don't mention the gay thing, ok? No one knows except my boyfriend.

 
at 07:12 Blogger The Seeker said...

Great pix. At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to stop and read based on the title, I've skimmed some and I like it. Mental moments. And cool radio blog too, never seen that one before.

Just curious, but you've lived near this guy since you were two? You've never spoken to him? I find that peculiar. Anyway, not judging. Just a wee comment in the space of a lifetime. :-)

 
at 09:43 Blogger Andi said...

Maybe he's lonely.
-Andrea

The title scared me a little too...but I always give blogs a try. :-) The title is amusing.

 
at 11:13 Blogger :: ladyblackfeather :: said...

MUAAAKS!!

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment