Monday, October 23, 2006

Love Knows Not Its Own Depth Until The Hour Of Separation

I got dramatically sick this morning. I can't say for sure that this is due to the fact that I may be suffering from boyfriend-withdrawal-symptoms. This is very foreign to me.

And while this is not fun under the best of circumstances, I'm imagining it to be considerably less fun if I'm temporarily staying with my boyfriend and hoping to appear beautiful while nauseous. I know I would eventually abandon all attempts to look even mildly attractive while lying in bed in his drawstring pants, making forts of tissues, begging him to end my misery.

Okay, I seem to have unintentionally painted a more accurate picture of domestic life. I am still hoping that temporarily staying with him would feature me in my underwear cavorting about with a beer in hand, cooking and having wild sex in the kitchen...

I guess we'll only be pleasantly surprised.

Labels:

'Ain at 17:52

0 comments

0 Comments

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment