Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Unambitious men: They’re not the new black

Well I suppose it’s about time to come clean.

I’ve been away having far too much fun since I’ve last blogged. The pivotal part of the past four months was probably the long overdue termination of my four year-relationship. I don’t know what everyone else is quibbling about. But breaking up is really not that hard to do.

And it made way for a series of scandalous yet tasteful (with the exception of Gavin’s pub) partying and ceaseless hangovers. And a series of men, in varying proportions.

And then there was the Eurotrip - a 3-week long business trip, which (inevitably) turned into a ‘European Men’ expedition (which we will cover in a later post).

My stint as the ‘girl gone wild’ however, is shortlived. Because what initially should’ve been a one night stand with a complete stranger has manifested itself into recurring nights of reckless passion and innocent obsession.

And I’m relishing every second of it.

Labels:

'Ain at 18:26

0 comments

0 Comments

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment