Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Trick or Treat




Halloween turned out just as I expected it to be – bittersweet. Witchin’ hour started at 10. The girls and I dressed up and made our way to Rouge for the party. Halloween is so ephemeral, y'know? I mean, the main event only lasts about four or five hours max. And that’s all you’re gonna get until next year.

My pseudo exotic-dancing-vampire alter ego was ready to devour the next fine looking piece of meat I was gonna set my eyes on. I was dancing so much that night, and I had Death trying to feel me up on the dance floor. Probably because my cheong sam was riding up my ass most of the time. But it was right there and then, on the dance floor, where I saw the most beautiful mark that night. I think the anticipation built up this immense expectation for me. Kind of like Christmas sometimes after you get your presents - it can fall flat. Because by the time I was ready to do something about it, the night was already over.

Oh, the things I wanted to do to him.

Labels:

'Ain at 22:40

0 comments

0 Comments

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment