Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bored out of my mind

Dealing with computer viruses is a bitch. Something's been fucking around with my desktop again this week, and I'd really like to know something: Why isn't someone hunting these people down and tossing their nerdy asses into federal prison? Is it a manpower problem? Because if the authorities are short-handed, I'd be delighted to volunteer twenty hours a week to the round-up. I'd really like to meet the guys who create these viruses. And beat them over the head a few times with a night stick on the way to lock-up. Then I'd like to interrogate them. Maybe with a car battery and some jumper cables.

Labels:

'Ain at 22:45

1 comments

1 Comments

at 02:46 Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Jumper cables. LMAO

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment