Friday, September 02, 2005

Who's got trouble?

By chance (or a stroke of bad luck, depending on how you look at it), I met up with this guy over the weekend. Now I’m usually alright about meeting new people, but my experience over the weekend has left me with the conclusion that all men will fail me. And that eventually, I’m gonna have to resort to marrying Lin.

I swear, this guy was like a spawn from hell. Apart from the many other psychotic things he attempted to do on our first meeting, he also proposed for us to be married. The next day, it was like Satan unleashed. He kept calling and wouldn’t stop texting me, went berserk because I didn’t call him back, and then demanded that I dated him exclusively. And he was switching personalities so many fucking times, it was fucking driving me nuts. And then he said, “Baby, you don’t know what I’m capable of. Don’t you know I can give you the world?”

Yeah well, maybe I don’t want the fucking world. It's not like it's such a fucking great place anyway.

Labels:

'Ain at 05:02

3 comments

3 Comments

at 04:24 Blogger :: ladyblackfeather :: said...

who the fuck sial..

 
at 09:17 Blogger The Seeker said...

OH... MY...GOD... Run for your life. I've fallen hard, but that is simply insane.

Love the Joan Arden btw.

 
at 10:37 Blogger Mad Munkey said...

It only takes once to get it right. 'til then, yes. They will all fail you. But, you will learn along the way what a wonderful thing it will be when you find the right one. That is what I'm looking for. Just to get it right once. 'til then, I journey and learn.

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment