Thursday, September 22, 2005

There isn't much wisdom in a tooth

One week on the job, and I’m already taking a medical leave. Yesterday, I had a surgical procedure done in my mouth to get my wisdom tooth out. I’m having the worst case of migraine now – the kind you wake up to after someone’s whacked your head a few times with a wheel brace. And it doesn’t help that I’m perpetually salivating and spewing blood out of my mouth too.

Work has been pretty alright. I’ve been seeing strange human behaviour in the office. And I have really deranged people for colleagues – perks of the job I guess.

Labels:

'Ain at 23:29

2 comments

2 Comments

at 06:20 Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Deranged people are a great asset at work. Keep you from being bored fo' shure. :-)

 
at 07:55 Blogger Pygmaeus said...

Hey, sounds like the teeth out went alright then... It's not as bad as they make out, right? Despite all the horror stories! Painkillers are great though :-) And hey, if any of the deranged ones come near you at the office you can always drool on them!

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment