Saturday, August 06, 2005

Rapid Oscillations

I’m at the lobby waiting to check in right now, and I’m fucking bored out of my mind. My thighs ache and my knees feel like they’re gonna give way. I don’t know what I was thinking last night, going to that exotic dance class with the girls (and Veemal, who obviously got the better end of that deal)

My sister got another ticket for parking her car in our parking lot. She was yammering about how much she’d like to take the 30 bucks and shove it up the parking attendant’s ass. I thought it was pretty funny. My dad however, wants to sue the town council. My dad has a knack for throwing a legal fit at everything. I often wonder how come I never got those genes.

Labels:

'Ain at 13:15

0 comments

0 Comments

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment