Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Am All Sorts Of Unknown

This year’s party was, by far, the least stimulating lineup of all time. I saw a million faces over the last two days and now I feel like I need to hide in a dark hole for at least a week. Getting robbed was one of the many things I had to deal with that Saturday. I would’ve found it (and everything else) rather amusing if I wasn’t so fucking sober. Although I don’t know how I managed to pull that off. I must’ve had at least 15 different drinks, and they all came in shot glasses.

Anyway, I caught up with Andrew online, earlier today. It’s actually been over a year since we last met (or communicated, even) and we (or more like, I) had so much to tell. You see, Andrew has always been a significant part of my pubescent years. You know how it is when you’re young, and you meet a guy, and you think you’re in love… and then things happen. Well, mine kinda ended at “…and you meet a guy”. How we met, was a different story altogether, and he hasn’t stopped teasing me about it and I bet my bottom dollar he never will.

I’m about to head out now with Emma and Lin for a drive (in our underwear). We feel it’s the only patriotic thing to do.

Happy National Day! Goodbye and good health!

Labels:

'Ain at 01:33

5 comments

5 Comments

at 19:26 Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was a significant part of your pubescent years, huh? Never told me that... So am i allowed to post the real story?

 
at 23:35 Blogger :: ladyblackfeather :: said...

hahahahah more chicken nuggets?? curly fries!

 
at 19:14 Blogger 'Ain said...

Andrew, only if you let me post a picture of you next to Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

 
at 19:15 Blogger 'Ain said...

And Emma, only if they're free!

 
at 23:58 Blogger Lint said...

...and if they come along with 2 hot guys!

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment