Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Closer To Eventual Demise

It’s almost 5 in the morning, and I can’t sleep.

My neighbourhood just got more interesting: another fight earlier tonight in the parking lot - this time it involved a man and a taxi driver. I watched the man collapse in the middle of the road, probably from a heart attack or something. And then I did the dumbest thing - I called the phone operator to report the incident.

I don’t know which was more disturbing – the man having a seizure, or the fact that I didn’t know what to dial “in case of emergency”.

Labels:

'Ain at 04:48

4 comments

4 Comments

at 17:17 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs have been known to comment on a variety of issues, ranging from the latest "Here is what I think" type of blog to the latest big movie release to the newest computer on the market. Your blog is very topic specific and should do very well. Keep up the good work.

Also, you might want to look at two very important, topic-specific blogs for some ideas. MediaNews (www.poynter.org/medianews) and (www.iwantmedia.com). First started in 1999 as independent sites. Romenesko's site is particularly interesting for being a must read for media insiders, often creating a hot debate throughout the journalism community, because of its unique combining of news and rumors.

Rainbow discount information...

 
at 05:21 Blogger 'Ain said...

Okay, smarty pants. Well, I bet you didn't know that banging your head against the wall burns 150 calories.

Or the fact that all Europeans are blonde. I bet you didn't know that either. (Because I didn't, and you'll have to refer to Lin T about this)

Where is this going?

 
at 20:21 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey let me know if there's any other street fights goin on in your hood. Am a sucker for this kinda action-packed drama ;)

 
at 03:11 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your microwave kept running after you opened it and you ate the food anyway! LOL!!!!

Have anymore pics? please

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment