Friday, June 17, 2005

Press Play

I took the liberty of trying to be completely unproductive today. So I stayed in and popped in a couple of DVDs. I picked reruns of Swimming Pool and Lost in Translation. But in my attempt to loaf through the afternoon, I ended up sketching out some very important proposals I've been procastinating to do. It’s funny how your boredom can be so inspiring sometimes.

Hadi called again today. He’s doing great in the Army, and I'm actually adjusting to it really well. His cell phone was dying out, so we didn’t get the chance to talk much. I figured I’ll just update him when he gets back in a week. There’s so much to tell.

I’m giving Paul a call tomorrow. This uncertainty is really starting to bug me.

And dad’s on a painting rampage.

Labels:

'Ain at 19:19

0 comments

0 Comments

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment