Thursday, June 30, 2005

Insignificant Is An Understatement

The next person who whines to me about how unhappy life is making them will need their jaw wired shut. One in particular I may back over with the car a few times.

Look, if you can spend a couple of weeks being completely problem-free, you're either mentally challenged or abusing a controlled substance. So you've got some problems. Tell me, who doesn't? The difference is, most people don't define themselves by the many injustices and horrors inflicted upon them. Do something about it and move on already. Sure, I could define myself by the shit that's happened to me, sure. I could wallow in it. But I could also end up in restraints on a psych ward.

Life's too short, we're like the proverbial butterfly perched on a sequoia branch. Most of us don't even register on the cosmic scale. None of them get that there was no guarantee of happiness on our fucking birth certificates. Warrant your own fucking happiness and start taking some God-damned responsibility, then you'll probably justify a few seconds of breathing the atmosphere.

Otherwise, quit taking up space.

Labels:

'Ain at 16:59

4 comments

4 Comments

at 04:07 Blogger Lint said...

I cant hear anything leh.

And how come I'm not linked to your blog?!!?!

 
at 07:50 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for your next post...

 
at 09:54 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had your job!

Can I link up to your blog?

Ok too late, it's done.

 
at 11:58 Blogger Mad Munkey said...

Amen.

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment