Monday, June 27, 2005

Existential Discontent

I’m peevish today. I've crumbled into a complete psychotic mess. A deadline (totally uncalled for) contributed a lot to the peevishness. It’s a fucking Sunday for crying out loud. And it wasn’t alleviating at all that I had to wake up condemned to the ovaries with a menstrual cramp.

The client messed up most of the agreements, and she really wasn’t big on honesty. My email server was fucking up, and I had a huge problem converting the contracts to PDFs. I really couldn’t do jack about shit.

I needed to get away from the whole fucking situation for a while. Aptly, Hadi called me up for a lunch date. So I took off, and left my cell phone at home. Lunch was what I would call, a very necessary retreat. We walked home later. Three hours later.

I settled everything I needed to when I got back, which includes giving the little bitch a piece of my mind. Nobody, and I mean, nobody, fucks around with me.

On a lighter note, I took the rest of the day off and helped Mom out with dinner. That made her day. Mom and dad are going out of town for a couple of days. Hadi and I would have the house all to ourselves if he didn’t have to head back to camp tonight. It’s just too bad. But next weekend should be a blast.

It always is.

Labels:

'Ain at 03:29

1 comments

1 Comments

at 06:37 Blogger Yasz said...

im lovin your radio blog!!! killa playlist, woohoo!!!

 

Let your indifference be heard - Post a Comment